Located right in the Philadelphia area, Revolutionizing Parenthood is a first-of-its-kind conscious parenting conference that aims to provide parents with strategies and tips to stop yelling and start connecting with their kids.
The conference will feature keynote speaker Dr. Shefali Tsabary, an Oprah-endorsed expert with a revolutionary and life-changing approach to parenting, and presentations and workshops from over 20 different parenting experts from around the country.
From the struggles of getting out the door in the morning with your toddler to the stress of starting the college process with your teen, and everything in between, this conference will cover everything that parents need to foster greater connection with their children and create more calm in their homes. Parents will leave this event equipped with new knowledge and ideas to take home to their children in order to parent them in a more conscious and connected way, paving the way for richer, healthier and more nourishing relationships for all.
Keynote Speaker Dr. Shefali Tsabary is a world-renowned clinical psychologist who received her doctorate from Columbia University, New York. Her blend of clinical psychology and eastern mindfulness sets her apart as a leader in the field of mindfulness psychology. As an international speaker, she speaks at events around the globe, spreading her message of conscious parenting and mindful living. Dr. Shefali Tsabary’s ground-breaking approach to parenting has taken her books to the top of The NY Times best-sellers list and Oprah has endorsed her work as revolutionary and life-changing.
Breakout Sessions & Workshops include:
Topics will include:
- Transitioning Into Motherhood: Connecting With the Mother Within Us All
- Mastering the Art of Stepping In vs. Stepping Out: Effective Strategies for Parenting your Teen from High School into Adulthood and Creating a Successful Transition
- Triggered by Your Teen?
- Empowered Girls: What Parents Can Do to Raise a Resilient Daughter Who Confidently Faces Daily Challenges
- Don’t Tell Me What to Do! You Can’t Make Me!: Understanding and Minimizing Power Struggles
- Guilt, Overwhelm and Piles of Laundry: How Working Parents Can Find Balance Amidst the Daily Chaos
- Family Matters: Parenting in a Family with Special Needs or Extra Needs
- Why Do I Yell? How Can I Stop?
- The Added Anxiety of Parenting Children with Allergies
Tickets that can be purchased online, and all of the conference sessions will be videotaped and available post event in a video format.